Meditation Teacher & Facilitator
Agenor Castro is a marketing executive with over 25 years of corporate leadership experience. After years of meditation practice, he decided to pursue the needed training to further his studies and become a certified teacher.
He practices Vipassana Meditation (Insight) and he currently teaches mindfulness and meditation, online and in-person, private and group, in English and Portuguese.
He also works with companies to help their employees manage specific stress situations and he trains area-specific teams to be more productive and integrated by using mindfulness techniques.
These are his accreditations:
X-Hale Toronto Teacher Training:
- CBRT - Compassion-Based Resilience Training
(Dr. Joe Loizzo)
- MBAR - Mindfulness-Based Addiction Recovery
- MAST-ER - Mindfulness And Stabilization Training for Emotional resilience
(Dr. Rachael Frankford)
- MARP - Mindfulness for At-Risk Population
- Mindful Grief & Bereavement
(Dr. Sameet Kumar)
Unified Mindfulness - Teacher Training:
- Core and Foundations of Unified Mindfulness (Julianna Raye and Shinzen Young)
CEC - Consciousness Explorers Club:
- Guiding meditation
(Jeff Warren and Julianna Raye)
Toronto Zen Centre:
- Zen Meditation Workshop